Monday, January 13, 2014

Crop Til You Drop Retreat Comes To An End


It is with mixed emotions of sadness and excitement that I am writing this message to all of you who attend and love my annual Crop Til You Drop Retreat.  I have decided that I will no longer be hosting the annual retreat.

This decision has not been one that I made on a whim. I have poured my heart into 12 retreats over the past 10 years, growing it from 12 guests to 80+!!!!  Each year I took all your suggestions and comments and tried to incorporate what you wanted into the next retreat.  I have enjoyed putting this wonderful weekend together for a group of ladies that I am happy to call my 'scrappy friends' so that you could have a weekend to connect with others that enjoy scrapbooking as much as you do!

With all the fun and enjoyment this weekend brings, it comes at many hours of hard work and coordination among many people.  I am eternally grateful for the people that have helped me along the way - my vendors, my teachers, my friends, my family and all of you have gone above and beyond to let me know how much you enjoy the retreat!

I feel that journey has brought me so much joy and fulfillment!  I am so extremely grateful for the opportunity to get to know all of my guests and I encourage you to keep crafting!

I will be closing the Crop Til You Drop Facebook group and my e-mailing list in the next few says but please feel free to email me at szenger@twcny.rr.com if you have any questions.

I am still going to be busy scrapbooking but focusing my energy on other aspects of it so please feel free to check out my blog or Facebook page!

Thank you to all of you!  I wish you the very best!
Sara
----------------------------------

One last thing I wanted to mention before I go!  Many of you that attended last years retreat got to meet Audrey Yeager one of our instructors and Audrey is starting a new adventure!

FROM AUDREY YEAGER:
I have some HUGE life changing news to share! I am starting the journey of a little dream of mine: I am the new owner of My Scraps & More online retail scrapbooking store!! The previous owner, Tammi Lund Bennett, and her husband are retiring and I am taking over the business!!! After a brief transition period, the store will be up and running again on February 1st! Scrapbooking friends, I will be posting a HUGE grand re-opening sale on February 1st!!
I have been feverishly learning the storefront software, placing orders, and setting up the phyiscal space for all the inventory! I am so so excited!

  1. Visit the store here: http://myscrapsandmore.com/

    and the announcement on the blog here: http://myscrapsandmore.blogspot.com/2014/01/big-news-for-my-scraps-more.html

    And if you haven't like My Scraps and More on Facebook, yet, PLEASE do so! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! https://www.facebook.com/myscrapsandmore

1 comment:

Phillis Walrath said...

so sorry to hear. Glad you are taking care of yourself!! You are going out on a high note! Be proud of yourself

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...