Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Little Word (Scrapbook Circle)

SC Enjoy OLW Layout

It's that time of year again!  I always love thinking of my new 'One Little Word' (OLW) for each year!  This year I have chosen 'Enjoy'!  This is a word that I need to focus on, I want to do things this year that I enjoy vs things I feel like I should do or have to do.  I am also working on enjoying everyday for what it is not what it could have or should have been - one day at time!

SC Enjoy OLW LO 3

The January Scrapbook Circle This Life kit and Love This add-on kit has some amazing products and brilliant colors!    I am in love with the vellum tape from Basic Grey and it's awesome that you get 2 different alphas between both kits!
Have you thought of your OLW?  It's not to late!

1 comment:

Phillis Walrath said...

Enjoy--a great word!! Love your details on your LO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...