Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Good Friend! (Scrapbook Circle)


I was so excited to open and create with the new Our Adventure Kit from Scrapbook Circle!  I just love the vintage vibe from this kit along with the fresh summer colors!

SC Lisa and Me_FINISHED


I was drawn to this amazing patterned paper! I just love the colors and the chevron design to it - I had to use it on this layout!

SC Me and Lisa 2


There are so many incredible embellishments in this months kit and in the Away We Go Add-On!  I created a fun cluster off the bottom corner or my photo that says just how I feel about my this photo of my friend and I!

SC Me and Lisa 3


I think journaling is important but I do not love my hand writing so I use the little kraft bag and yellow tag to jot down my thoughts but keep them tucked out of sight.
I will be back soon with more creations from Our Adventure kit!

1 comment:

Brianna Lynn said...

super fun layout! Love the colors in the page, they are so fun and cheerful, and great embellishment line!I hate my handwriting too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...